- University and College of Medicine Policies Affecting Students
- Policy Against Sexual Harassment & Gender-Based Discrimination in Education Programs & Actitivities
- Code of Conduct & Judiciary
- University Academic Code of Conduct
- University Code of Ethics & Conduct
- Controlled Substances
- Education Records List
- Maintenance of Student Records
- Statement on Plagiarism
- Information Technology: Acceptable Us
- Howard University Student Health Center
- Student Counseling Center
Insurance and Dental
Please visit www.uhcsr.com/howard for all information regarding health insurance. If you don't find what you are looking for, please call the Howard University Insurance Plan Hotline at 800-793-0251.
No referral is needed for services offered by the outpatient clinic of School of Dentistry. Students may call and make appointments directly with the School of Dentistry at (202) 806-0034. Speak with the Dental Staff to discuss any costs associated with the service you are requesting. The insurance plan covers preventive, diagnostic, basic restorative, and major replacement, subject to fees on file at the Howard University College of Dentistry and with Summit America Insurance Services.