- Unofficial undergraduate transcripts to the ADEA PASS application
- Dental School transcripts to the program (in addition to ADEA PASS)
- A CV/Resume with the ADEA PASS application
- A photocopy or a notarized copy of your dental school
- Official NBDE score
- A 2" x 2" photo
- Must have a D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree from an accredited dental school;
- Must have dental school transcripts;
- G.P.A. of 3.0 is highly encouraged;
- Must have three (3) letters of recommendation from dental school full-time faculty in three (3) different departments;
- Must have a personal interview;
- Must be eligible for dental licensure in the District of Columbia;
- Must have passed Part I and Part II of the National Dental Boards;
- Must demonstrate proficiency in English language and mastery of procedural concepts basic to the practice of dentistry if the applicant possesses a foreign dental degree.
The program will consider ADAT scores submitted with the ADEA PASS application.
Our program number is GPR524. Contact program for additional requirements
Residents are accepted through the Match. There are 2 positions available each year.