Our Fellows benefit from the Weekly Internal Medicine Grand Rounds and M&Ms (Morbidity and Mortality) conference.
- We have weekly GI conference, Monthly Pathology and Radiology Conferences and Quarterly QI conference.
- Our Fellows are involved in research activities and QI projects (Out-come based, Clinical, Preclinical) depending on their interests, and present their research papers at a regional, national and international conferences.
- HU College of Medicine has cutting age Simulation lab and our fellows take the opportunity to supplement the procedural skills, especially during the first year of their training.
- Our trainee has a free access to Library and electronic resources to the medical books and Journals.
- Fellows also have an opportunity to attend board review courses and annual conferences organized by the main GI societies as listed below and others:
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Gastroenterology Association (AGA)
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and
- American Association of the study of liver diseases (AASLD)